I came across this example: The Stonehenge Loudspeaker.
Marshall.:coffeedrinker:
I came across this example: The Stonehenge Loudspeaker.
Marshall.:coffeedrinker:

There are numerous types of business protection. Copyright and others.
But copyright has to be protected. Bayer used to own aspirin....it got awy because they didn't enforce it.
I honestly don't know if...
A. the Stonehenge trademark was purchased when Altec went belly up...
B. Anybody still owns it...
Any rights Altec had died with them.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Copied from the Iconic website:
Iconic, Tangerine, Mantaray, Stonehenge, SUPERCrossover, "You CAN Hear The Difference", and "Building On The Past, and Moving Into The Future"
are trademarks of Iconic Manufacturing Company, LLC.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Plus, Bill/GPA own a few too, as does ALT if I'm not mistaken.
Audio_by_Goodwill
Michigan, USA

ALT owns VOT and a couple more
Iconic would have to enforce its rights for it it be an issue, usually first is a "cease and desist" letter from an attorney.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Sparkomatic, er, Altec Lansing Technologies, bought the following trademarks:
* Altec
* Lansing
* Altec Lansing
* Voice of the Theatre
* Voice of the Highway
Through coercion, they got Telex to give them:
* Duplex
Iconic owns the ones you've listed.
I believe Telex still owns Giant Voice, "The Sound Of Experience", and a few others.
GPA owns:
* The Engine
* Pascalite
*?The Legacy Lives On?
* the Little Maestro
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
Bookmarks